Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(53): Books we liked but will never re-read...


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Books we liked but will never re-read...

Melissa's Top Five
  1. Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis-I love Mindy McGinnis and I didn't hate this book but I don't think I'd like it if I read it a second time.
  2. Beasts made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi-I liked this book but just not enough to reread it. 
  3. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - My aunt bought this book for me one weekend and while at the time I liked it adult probs couldn't get though it with cringing 
  4.  Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice ClaytonI thought this was really funny the first time I read it
  5. I honestly cannot think of another book for this topic....but four is good enough!
Jessica's Top Five
  1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - I honestly feel that everyone feels the same way...I wouldn't be able to get past the first chapter...During my youth I loved this book but me not a youth no more (please say this using an archaic human or Neanderthal voice)...Thank you in advance.
  2. The Diviners by Libba Bray- I very much liked this book...I just don't think I could read it again. I mean Evie is annoying as hell..it was hard enough reading about her the first time...crappy love triangle..I also havn't finished the series but I'm getting there.
  3. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult- I'm emotional enough but this book is heartbreaking, and cruel. I will never read this book again. 
  4. Steelheart (The Reckoners #1) by Brandon Sanderson - umm...this was a phase. 
  5. Fire and Ice (Ice #5) by Anne Stuart -...this is a series, I didn't know. I liked the book but I wouldn't read it again. 
These are the books that we liked but won't read again. What books did you like, and wouldn't read again??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post