Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(52): Characters I liked That Were In Non-Favorite/Disliked Books

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Characters I liked That Were In Non-Favorite/Disliked Books...

Melissa's Top Five
  1. Game Change by Joseph Monninger I like Zeb,the main character but I wasn't really feeling the book in general.
  2. You're Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner Yoga Pants was an excellent character and I wish we could get a story about here. Find out my thoughts on You're Welcome, Universe HERE
  3. Black Widow: Forever Red (Black Widow #1) by Margaret Stohl....
  4. While He Was Away by Karen Halvorsen Schreck This book was very hit and miss for me I kinda liked it but not by much. I did really enjoy the main character Penna.
  5. Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith I was not a fan of this book but I did real dig Noah. He was an adorable and excellent part of  Back When You Were Easier to Love
Jessica's Top Five
  1. Beasts Made of Night(Beasts Made of Night #1) by Tochi Onyebuchi, I liked Taj, the main character...he wanted to be great in every way. Taj, is cocky, conceited but he is a great friend! The goodness of  Taj, seems to be forgotten because of all the trouble he manages to fins himself in. 
  2. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth, Cyra...was not liked by many but I appreciated her selflessness....We learn that she does not like hurting others but is forced too because of her incompetent brother.  
  3. Lord of Shadows( The Dark Artifices #2) by Cassandra Clare I love Juilan, granted he might actually be a psychopath...he has great intentions. He was never given the chance to be a boy/child he became a father figure to his siblings, and fell in love with his parabati...#loveforjulian
  4. Thousandth Floor (Thousandth Floor #1) by  Katherine McGee.... Leda is not all that bad, she just happens to be in love with her best-friend's brother, trying to fight ad addiction, possibly blackmailing someone...basically we just need to give her a chance...haha I'm rooting for LEDA!!
  5. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling...SNAPE! I heart this man...now he does have issues but it's all out of love for Lily Potter!?!?! What kind of person torments the love of his life son because he hated his father..Snape, he was completely misunderstood! Everything he did was out of love..Duh!
Tell us what characters you loved that, no one else took the time to understand!! LOL

          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          Popular Post