Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(:56) Books I'd Slay a Lion to Get Early...

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.



Top Ten Books I'd Slay a Lion to Get Early...



Melissa's Top Five
  1. The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air #2) by Holly Black I will fight literally anyone to get my Hands on this back.#notkidding
  2. The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo I dig all things by Maurene Goo this book sounds awesome.
  3. The Supervillain and Me by Danielle Banas This book comes out in July my birthday month and I will probably buy it for my self as a present.
  4.  Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) by Cassandra Clare My reason for putting this on the list is similar to Jessica"s
  5. Sam & Ilsa's Last Hurrah by Rachel Cohn by David Levithan This book just came out and I am freaking out. I really gig the collaborative books between...



      Jessica's Top Five
      1.  Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) by Cassandra Clare... I don't like waiting, and this book is due in DECEMBER!?!?! Like I have to wait  a year? I just want to know when does Julian become evil or dark or hell I don't know I just need this book! 
      2. The Storyteller (Sea of Ink and Gold #3) by Traci Chee....Look I get it, it takes time to write a book but dude a year? Not to mention, I did not remember about Sea of Ink and Gold #2! I was a book fest, and realized the 2nd book was published. I will be ready for the final book in the trilogy. 
      3. The Voting Game by Peter Gulgowski...If you haven't read this book please do!! If you're a fan of Black Mirror meet the book equivalent! Also the sequel's main character is the sister who is sassy, dramatic, and has lost all those she cares about! Ugh! Revenge, cant wait! 
      4. The Towering Sky (The Thousandth Floor #3)by Katharine McGee...If you enjoyed the first 2 books, you have to be super excited for this book! Gosh revenge, romantical elements, emotions, and it's a dystopian novel!?!?! Kill or be killed....just kidding its not that dystopian.....August is right around the corner, I can't wait!! Honestly this has DRAMA written all over it!
      5. Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson...Who loves witches!?!?! This girl! Not just witches but revenge, murder, and lip gloss!?!?1 What's a girl to do with out lip gloss....I have to wait until May 8th for this book...It's April 30th as I type...
      These are the books that  have we found with hilarious phrases in the Blurbs.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Popular Post