Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(59): Favorite Character Names...

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Favorite Character Names....


Melissa's Picks
  1. Imogene from The Blue Girl by Charles de Lint and Imogene's Antlers by David Small I have no clue why but I just really like the name Imogene.
  2.  Aileana Kameron from The Falconer by Elizabeth May This name is so pretty unfortunately I pretty sure I'm saying it wrong every-time I read it.
  3.  Kami Glass from The Lynburn Trilogy I just really dig how the name Kami Glass just flows and sound short,sweet,and simple. 
  4.  Winnie Mehta from My So-Called Bollywood Life This name just rolls of the tongue it sounds nice to the ears.
  5. Fenella from Unthinkable (Impossible #3) by Nancy Werlin The name Fenella just sound so pretty to me and also old timey in a great way.
Jessica's Picks
(I'm a huge fan of Cassandra Clare obvi... )
  1. Johnathan "Jace" Wayland from City of Bones (Mortal Instruments #1) By Cassandra Clare ...I love the name Jace, and it seems so strong.
  2. Tessa Gray from Clockwork Angel( The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare...Tessa, is not only an amazing individual but she also is a bad*** even though she didn't chose Jem..
  3. Magnus Bane from The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare...I mean it is THEE Magnus Bane! He is a wonderful character who lives up to his name. 
  4. Simon Lewis from Tales of a Shadow Hunter by Cassandra Clare ...I don't know any Simon's so there's that, and Simon went through some terrible things.....
  5. Callum Hunt from The Iron Trial (Magisterium #1) by Holly Black and Cassandare Clare... I like the name Callum it's a strong name, and it sounds magical... 
Let us know what your favorite character names are below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post