Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday(36):10 Books From X Genre That I've Recently Added To My TBR List


Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

10 Books From X Genre That I've Recently Added To My TBR List

Melissa-So here is my Top 5 YA/NA Contemporaries I’ve Recently Added to my TBR


  1. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (Contemporary)
  2. Boys South of the Mason Dixon (South of the Mason Dixon #1)by Abbi Glines (NA/Contemporary) 
  3. The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone (YA Contemporary)
  4. By Your Side by Kasie West (YA Contemporary)
  5. Just a Little Junk by Stylo Fantome  (NA/Contemporary) 
Jessica-Top 5 Fantasy and Other books That I've Recently Added To My TBR List
  1. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (horror/paranormal)
  2. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot (nonfiction)
  3. American Gods by Neil Gaiman (Fantasy)
  4. The Sellout by Paul Beatty (Fiction)
  5. The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass  (Fantasy) 


So there you go,that's our  list of 10 Books From X Genre 
That We've Recently Added To Our TBR List
Comment and post a link of yours.:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love contemporaries :) By Your Side is on my TBR!
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post