Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday(30):Freebie!!! Top Ten Books I'd give a theme song too


Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is a FREEBIE!!!So I decided to combine my to favorite things music and books meaning I've chosen to do...
Top Ten Books I'd give a theme song too



  1. Between Us and The Moon I picked this song because I think Bean would appreciate the reference to the stars/ect but also because it fits well with the summer vibe and sums of that first love type feeling, Echosmith-Bright "You sprinkle star dust on my pillow case
    It's like a mooning brushed across my face Nights are good and that's the way it should be"

  2. Sophomore Year is Greek to Me  It's always been Zona  and her dad so Paradise Fears You To Believe In showcases that. I've got you to believe in, I've got you to believe in,some people have their faith,I don't what to think,
  3. The Bane Chronicales Cassandra Clare Theme song is:I believe in a thing called loved by the darkness The Bane Chronicles is composed of a bunch of short stores about Magnus vein and on thing is clear Magnus believes in is  love even as the years keep adding up in his long life."I believe in a thing called love Just listen to the rhythm of my heartThere's a chance we could make it nowWe'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down"
  4. Roomies Lindy Zart  Kennedy  loves Graham  but with a new love interest she might just have had enough and  Bridget Mendler-515 goes perfectly with how while she doesn't want to she might just give up on Graham I think I've gone dumb,Sick on puppy love
    Wanna break out Think I've had enoughThe walls are caving in

  5. The Prince of Venice Beach Blake Nelson Cali is a runaway teen living the simple life in Venice Beach, California Be Okay fits that easy going vibe Cali has despite whats going on in his life Oh Honey-Be Okay "Can't complain about much these daysI believe we'll be okay oh oh oh oh oh ohWanna scream it outI believe we'll be okay"
  6. Nantucket Red Leila Howland Nantucket Red is a sequel and I absolutely loved it mainly because the book seemed so genuine and relate-table.Cricket Thompson is the main character and the book is all about her growing up and discover just what she really wants. Ready or Not by Bridget Mendler fits the changes Cricket is going though "I'm the kinda girl who doesn't say a word,Who sits at the curb and waits for the world But I'm about to break out, about to break out I'm like a crook tonight"
  7. Stone Cold Touch is the 2nd book in the dark elements trioloy and in it Layla is still torn between Zayne and Roth I picked Tear in My Heart by Twenty One Pilots because it sums up the whole love triangle thing.It works from the  perspective. of Layla to Roth or From both Roth and Zayne to Layla."Sometimes you’ve got to bleed to know,That you're alive and have a soul,But it takes someone to come around to show you how."
  8. The HeartBreakers Ali Novak "And I, I hate to see your heart breakI hate to see your eyes get darker as they close But I've been there before" Paramore-Hate to See Your Heart Break
  9. A Long Way From You Gwendolyn Heasley In A Long Way From You Kitsy is torn between a lot of thing like boys, the past and her future, and etc. I think Meaghan Trainor's song Selfish Heart makes an excellent theme song for Kitsys journey "I'm too focused on this dream, And your kiss is a drug, pulls me back so quick Until I pull us apart, well forgive my selfish heart"

1 comment:

Popular Post