Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List (17)

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List 
 (you could do top ten fall releases you plan on reading or just your planned reading list)

1)Taste of Darkness Marie V Snyder December 31st 2013  Third book in the series series I adore Snyder's books this one might end up as a Christmas gift to my self.

2)Thornhill  Kathleen Peacok September 10th 2013 So I'm not a huge fan of the first book but the second book sounds like it has potential.

3)Feuding in Flames Wedy Knight September 3rd 2013  I picked the first book on a whim and it was awesomly odd and different from what I usaully like.

4)Notable Marnie Bates  October 29th 2013 I just eat up anything by Marnie Bates.Check out a few of my reveiws for two of her books.

5) Beat of the Heart Katie Ashley October 17th 2013 Not really YA but i would recommend more like New adult? I think..

6) The Iron Traitor Julie Kawaga October 29th 2013  I can not wait for this book!! *High Pitch Squeal* I love all things related to the Iron fey.

7)The Fiery Heart Richelle Mead November 19th 2013 Ugh so close but so far.

8) Altered Gennifer Albin October 29th 2013 First book was intense I hope the sequel is just out as well.

9)Allegiant Veronica Roth October 22nd 2013 The second book ended with a huge cliff hanger Can't wait to read about what comes next for Tris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post