Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(45): Genres(Books) I Can’t Believe I Read


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Genres (books) I can't believe I read....
Yes we know it should have been books not genres...

Jessica's Top Five:

1. ALL the WERE-BEAR books from Amazon...I have an obsession with them, and it's unhealthy. I just buy them in bulk, I can't be stopped
2. Vampire Love Stories....I have real issues, and I love super dramatic love stories. Said guy wants said girl but she's HUMAN**Growling**!?!?! Enter vampire who realizes that she's his...;) I mean Twilight...
3. Hood Love Stories.....because representation matters. One time in my life these were the only books I read...
4. Alpha Romance...I can't even begin to explain, my book choices are so out there! Lolz But these alpha romance novels are awesome, I blame Amazon for my obsessions. 
5. The one books where each book is dedicated to a different relative finding love?? I have no idea what their called but I love them. I'm always sad once I realized that I have bought, and read the entire series... They always have a character who loves with conditions. 
As you have noticed the problem is Amazon not me...they suggest these books.

Melissa's Top Five:

1. Girl falls in love with brothers best friend-I love and hate this type of book but I can't stop reading them.
2. Spicy NA books-it's not erotica but it's a bit spicy/risque...Why because I can't stop myself.
3. Fey/faeries-There was a time in life when I was all about fey/faeries book and there's nothing wrong with them but sometime they are pretty ridiculous
4. Shifter books- Like Jessica I can't be stopped when it comes to shifter books.
5. Villinous Crush type books-I'm a sucker for a book were the bad person and main character end up feeling one another.



What books/genres you can't believe you read??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post