Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(42):Ten Books We Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To


This week the topic for Top Ten Tuesday, is"Ten Books We Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!),"let's discuss all the books we have gather in out TBR pile destine to linger till we have time.

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Melissa's Picks
1. Like Water by Rebecca Podos Ahh Everything about  this book screams lovely, and I need to get on reading this book.
2. Once and for Allby Sarah Dessen When this book came out I was hyped. Sarah Desson is one of my faves I have no idea why I haven't read this book yet.
3.The Education of Margot Sánchez by Lilliam Rivera This book is described as Pretty In Pink but in the Bronx. That's all I read to know that  I would need to read this book at some point.
4. Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman  I have had this book on my book shelf since I've won it from a goodreads giveaway...I am determined to read it this year.
5. Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali  I checked this book out from the library shortly after it came out but let it sit on my desk till I had to return it. My plan is to check this book out and actually read it. 

Jessica's Picks

1. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, I received this book as a gift, and started reading. It was going great but then I got to the part where Starr's family went to visit Khalil's grandmother, and aunt. It broke me I tried to start reading this book again but I couldn't. My plan is to start this book again, and finish it. 
2. Dear Martin by Nic Stone,  I haven't had a chance to read this book yet but Melissa said it's a great read!! I will read this, this year!!
3. Wild Beauty by 
4. Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popović (Hibiscus Daughter #1),  I love amazing covers, it's the first thing that catches my eye! This book is calling me to read it too! Can't fall in love, secret magic powers, and curse on the family?? Love it!
5. Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray ( The Diviners #3), I saw this book online, and loved the cover. Finally made it to the library, to check this book out Only to find out that it was part of a series because when I find a book I like I apparently don't do research...I just rent the books or buy them haha But honestly The Diviners series is actually good, and it's set in the 1950's! Also I did not check this book out, I ended up getting the first book.


Let us know what books you meant to read in 2017 but you didn't get too, and totally want to read in 2018!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post