Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday(27)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and specifically spotlights upcoming novels we can't wait to read. As always, there are some amazing upcoming books, but this week I'm particularly excited for...

Title:The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten)
Realease Date:
October 29 2013
Publisher: 
Harlequin Teen 
 
IN THE REAL WORLD, WHEN YOU VANISH INTO THIN AIR FOR A WEEK, PEOPLE TEND TO NOTICE
After his unexpected journey into the lands of the fey, Ethan Chase just wants to get back to normal. Well, as "normal" as you can be when you see faeries every day of your life. Suddenly the former loner with the bad reputation has someone to try for-his girlfriend, Kenzie. Never mind that he's forbidden to see her again.

But when your name is Ethan Chase and your sister is one of the most powerful faeries in the Nevernever, "normal" simply isn't to be. For Ethan's nephew, Keirran, is missing, and may be on the verge of doing something unthinkable in the name of saving his own love. Something that will fracture the human and faery worlds forever, and give rise to the dangerous fey known as the Forgotten. As Ethan's and Keirran's fates entwine and Keirran slips further into darkness, Ethan's next choice may decide the fate of them all.




Words can barley describe how excited I am for this book to come out!!!I also cannot stress how reading The Iron Prophecy makes me wary of this book and the out come.
 So that's what I'm waiting.So how about you? Leave a link and let me know. :) 
 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this book! I loved The Lost Prince, and I'm really looking forward to the next part of the story. Not a fan of the cover, though. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read The Lost Prince! But I am super excited to see Ethan's story and see Puck again! Love Julie Kagaway! Thanks for stopping by! New follower!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I loved Meaghans story.So I'm glad we get to read about Ethan now but still see the old gang kinda.
      :)

      Delete

Popular Post