Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Book Lover's Tag(4)

I found this tag online and I thought it would be fun to do! This tag is originally from another very pretty reading and other lovely things based blog called

 Melissa, and I are so excited to bring you another edition of  Book Lover's Tag! Please enjoy reading our answers! If you would like us to answer certain questions for the next Book Lover's Tag, just drop a comment below.


What’s the last book you finished? 
Melissa- Save The Date by Morgan Matson
Jessica-Smoke and Key by Kelsey Sutton 

An underrated book that you think everyone should read? 
Melissa-The Disenchantments
Jessica - Twilight series...

Earliest bookish memories?
 Melissa- My parents reading to me, books like I Love You This Much and If You Give A Mouse A Cookie.
Jessica - Weekly trips to the library to get books to read for the week.. 

One difficult or important book you're proud to have read?
Melissa- I don't really have an answer for this..
Jessica - Devil within..Honestly, I tried to keep an open mind...It is considered to be the white version of T.H.U.G. 

What books are you saving up to buy next? 
Melissa- The Raven graphic novel coming out next year. Based on Raven from Teen Titans.
Jessica- Harry Potter collector edition... Nostalgic reasons purposes only. 

What is the strangest thing you've ever used as a book mark?
Melissa- Buttons or googly eyes
Jessica- Old receipts or torn paper...

What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?
Melissa-The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan 
Jessica- Breath, Eyes,Memory by Edwidge Danticat


Biggest lesson you've learned from a book? 
Melissa- That it doesn't matter where you come from.
Jessica- Love shouldn't hurt. 

Do you read ahead or skip chapters?
Melissa- I hate skipping ahead full chapters but I will skip a paragraph or two.
Jessica-  Skip, ahead because I am a monster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post