Thursday, December 27, 2018

Book Blogger Hop(6) December 21st - 27th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Rambling of a Coffee Addictrelaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. 

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday.
There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

Question of the week:

21st - 27th - Does your book club have a book exchange for the holidays or any other time during the year? If you don't belong to a book club, do you think that would be something fun to do? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Melissa- I am not part of a book club but I definitely think a book exchange would be fun to e a part of.

Jessica- I do not belong to a book club but my job does a book exchange every year! I participate in that, and it's awesome. I generally just give genres, and leave it up to my secret Santa to pick which book. It's more exciting that way!

Let us know if you're in a book club? Do you like it? Wouldn't it be cool if there was an online book club? 

1 comment:

Popular Post