Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Book blogger Hop (4) November 9th - 15th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Rambling of a Coffee Addict relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. 


Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday.
There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

Question of the week:
Do you subscribe to any book subscription boxes? 
(submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)


Melissa: I don't have a book substitution box but I have ordered single purchase boxes from OwlCrate and Fantastical boxes. At some Point I would like to get a book subscription box but until then I will just buy one purchase boxes.

Jessica: No but I've been thinking about it more often. One of these days I'll actually sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post