Saturday, October 6, 2018

TTBF Authors I Am Excited For!!


The Texas Teen Book Fest is celebrating it's 10th year ever tomorrow and I am super excited to go for the 3rd time ever tomorrow!!! Because of this excitement  I decided to put a little list together of a few of  the authors I am most excited to see and hear from!!!!! Enjoy!!

Kiersten White- I first discovered Kiersten White thanks to her  Paranormalcy Series and I  loved them. It has been a while but I am ready to read more by Kiersten thanks to her newest book The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein.



Richelle Mead- Is amazing and I am a huge fan of her Bloodline series and of the Vampire Academy series.


David Levithan is one of my favs and I love all of his books.



Rios de la Luz is a fairly new YA author, though she has been published in a few place. Her debut novella, Itza examines the lives of a small family of water witches living near the US-Mexico border and it sounds freaking amazing!!!!!


Taran Matharu wrote The Summoner series at 22 and it is an amazing read.



Lilliam Rivera I have yet to read anything by Lilliam R but her books sounds amazingly bad-ass. Dealing in Dreams is the second YA novel from author Lilliam Rivera and  The Education of Margot Sanchez was her debut novel.


There you go, I hope you enjoyed my list. Comment if you are going to the TTBF. Or just comment with your fav author who's going to be there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post