Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday (62): Series I'd like to finish someday...

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

  Series I’d Like to Finish Someday...
(Submitted by A Book and a Cup)

Jessica's Pick

  1. The Diviners Series by Libba Bray- I stopped on the second book in the series..it wasn't my fave especially after The Diviners the first book in the series was so awesome! I felt like Lair of Dreams fell short but I want to read Before the Devil Breaks You so bad! Also there will be a fourth book in the series.  
  2. Sistehood Series by Ann Brashares - There is no reason why I haven't read this series...I've seen clips of the movie here and there..But one of these days I'm going to buckle down and rad the books!
  3. Flappers Series by Jillian Larkin - Love in the 1920's! I can't wait until I actually sit down to complete this series...Boys, Booze, and Jazz!
  4. Shadowshaper Series by Daniel José Older - Umm..what? how have I not even tried to read this series?? Like urban fantasy with a paranormal twist..sign me up! Next library haul will have this series with me!
  5. Brooklyn Brujas Series by Zoraida Córdova -  I love this series! Just patiently waiting on the last book! 
  6. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead - I have seen the movie if that counts.. Read half of the first book? I will finish this series by the end of the year! I am claiming it!
  7. The Bone Witch Series by Rin Chupeco - Have you seen the covers for this series?? Omg. i need to read these like yesterday.
  8. The Thousandth Floor Series by Katharine McGee -  I've only read Thousandth Floor and it was so awesome! Definitely need to read the rest of the series!!
  9. Legend Series by Marie Lu - I have read Legend, and half of Prodigy because I wasn't a fan of the second book. But I will finish the series so I can read Warcross Marie Lu's new book!
  10. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series by Louise Rennison - I can't even rememeber where I stopped in this series...Nor did I know that there are 10 books in the series..I can't wait to start rereading this series again!
These are all the series I would LOVE to finish someday! What series would you like to finish?

    1 comment:

    1. Oh no! You've only seen the Vampire Academy movie? Compared to the books (which is an all time favorite of mine) it's horrendous! I beg you to at least read the first two books. Frostbite is my favorite of the bunch. I feel like the series really takes off at that point.

      ReplyDelete

    Popular Post