Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(50): Books On My Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Books On My Spring TBR...

Jessica's Picks

  1.  Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson 
  2. Dread Nation (Dread Nation #1) by Justina Ireland 
  3. Bruja Born (Brooklyn Brujas #2) by Zorida Cordova
  4. Let's Talk About Love by Claire Kann
  5. Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles
Why these books? I'm honestly all over the place when I read, I just like reading. 

Melissa's Picks

  1. Burro Hills by Julia Lynn Rubin Gahh I plan to start this book today and I can't even.That cover and synopis are golden!!!
  2. Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw This book has been described as “Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic meets the Salem Witch trials!!!! So of course it is on my Spring TBR list
  3. Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett Described as like Romeo& Juliet. So the retelling lovers that I am I must read Starry Eyes.
  4. An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson This book is all about the fair folk, art and feeling, so of course it.
  5. Tess of the Road (Tess of the Road #1)by Rachel Hartman One word for why this book is on my list Dragons

Tell us which books are on your spring TBR!!!!
Drop a comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post