Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(46): Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read...

Jessica's Top Five:

1. The Speaker(Sea of Ink and Gold #2)by Traci Chee- It's entirely my fault that I haven't read this book yet. I did take the first step, and rent it from the library. 
2. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas-I know, this should already have happened. In my defense I gifted my copy to someone else, it was a work book exchange. I tried reading T.H.U.G but I got really emotional, and couldn't pick it back up.
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan- These books have been on my TBR for sometime but I haven't actually tried to read them. I always talk about reading them for sentimental reasons. 
4. The Cuckoo's Calling(Cormoran Strike#1) by Robert Galbraith (Pseudonym), J.K. Rowling- I've been reading this book for 3.5 years, I never make it past a certain chapter...By then I have to start over because I can't remember where I stopped. I am notorious for having many dog ear pages in my books..Apparently the other books in this series have come out..
5. All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis- I finally got my hands on this book! This book made it's debut in August 2017, I tried to get the ARC from Netgalley...long story short, I rented this book recently..It is amazing!  

Melissa's Top Five:


1.Dreams of Significant Girls by Cristina García-This book sounds wonderful but it has been sitting in my TBR pile since 2011, so maybe someday i'll actually read it. 
2. More Happy Than Not- This book has been sitting on my shelf since I received it as an arc and even though I have read his other books. The goal is to read this book by this year.
3.How to Hang a Witch (How to Hang a Witch #1)- This book has been described as the Salem Witch Trials meets Mean Girls,but for some reason i have
4. Burro Hills by Julia Lynn Rubin- I just received this book as an arc and the plan is to start reading it asap.
5.The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars #1) I love Veronica Mars and the fact that there's a book series based on it makes me giddy. One day...

What books are still on your TBR, and you haven't read them yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post