Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday:Top Ten Authors I'm Dying To Meet(33)


Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Authors I'm Dying To Meet / Ten Authors I Can't Believe I've Met 

David Levithan His books inspire me pretty much always.
Melissa Marr  I'd love to meet Melissa Marr,not just because her name is awesome but because I loved The Wicked Lovely series.
J.K Rowling She is the bomb dot com and Harry Potter was one of the first major book series I started to read as a kid.
Kody Keplinger  Her writing career at her age is baffling.I'd love to talk about it and about her books.
Maggie Stiefvater  Her twitter makes her seem like a hoot and a half.
Mindy Mcginnis I got to see her at a book fest and missed my chance to meet her,she seemed pretty chill.
John Green Based on his youtube channel I'd love to talk to him about anything really.
So there you go,that's my  list of Top Ten Authors I'm Dying To Meet
Comment and post a link of yours.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post