Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween(24)

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween
(from mainly books & a few from tv or a movie)
  1. A Hufflepuff from The Harry Potter Series
  2. Tiger Lilly from Tiger Lily By Jodi Lyn Anderson because with my messy hair I'm half way there.
  3. Peter Pan from Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie I feel like i'd rock that green outfit.
  4. Allison Sekemoto from the Blood Eden series by Juuie Kawaga
  5. Ursula from the Little Mermaid because she's fierce plus big and beautiful. 
  6.  Clary Frey from the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare .Mainly cause I'd really like to do all those shadow-hunter tattoos.
  7. Karou from the Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Lani Taylor in either her human forrn with that awesome hair color or her in her chimaeraform because come on wings.
  8. Marcaline from Adventure Time
  9. The Mouse from the children book If You Give A mouse a cookie 
  10. Mulan in her warrior garb because I would love having a sword.

So that's my Top Ten List from the day,tell me what you think & send me a link for yours.:)

1 comment:

Popular Post