Monday, May 26, 2014

Armchair BEA


Armchair BEA is for those people who cannot visit Book Expo America but still want to join in the fun. I really wish I was in NYC with my fellow bloggers who are attending BEA (Book Expo America), but sadly I can't. It all good though I’m more than happy to be a part of Armchair BEA!

1.Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Where in the world are you blogging from? 
Hey fellow bloggers I'm Melissa and i've been blogging since 2011. I started  blogging with a personal blog about poetry and a bunch of random stuff then i decided to  move onto book blogging after checking out a blog call The Book Butterfly it was one of my favorites but sadly is no longer active.I'm blogging from Chicago while my labordor Chicgo is freaking out because it is currently raining.

2.Describe your blog in just one sentence. Then, list your social details -- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. -- so we can connect more online.

My blog has post sporadically and it's somewhere I can rant about books I enjoy/ slighty enjoy.
Find me on Twitter at @talamelis then Follow me. :)

3.Share your favorite book or reading related quote. 

“You get close to people.You get farther from them.You learn how much you love them, and then you say good-bye believing that you will be together again, someday, when your lives curve back into one another’s." -The Disenchantments,Nina Lacour

 4.What book would you love to see as a movie? 
The standalone book i would love to see as a movie is The Messenger and the series would be The Iron Fey series by Julie Kawanga
5.If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 books would you bring? Why? What 3 non-book items would you bring? Why?

This questions tricky it's hard to deiced which 3 books to bring to a deserted island.. I would bring How they Met and Other Stories and The Realm Of Possibilities by David Levition because both have  a mixture of different stories and I love David Levithan's books. Also the last harry potter book it's one of my favorites from the series my other favorite is The Prison of Azkaban


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post