Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Books To Save If Her House Were Abducted By Aliens (or any other disaster struck)-Top Ten Tuesday(5)

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.
The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish  
 This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is a freebie...meaning YOU pick whatever topic your heart desires! Did you miss a topic you wanted to participate in or have a really specific topic that will probably never be a general Top Ten Tuesday topic? This week is Top Ten Books To Save If Her House Were Abducted By Aliens (or any other disaster struck)


  1. The  Harry Potter Series-My dad sent book1-6 to me when he was out of town they mean alot to me espeacialy because he wrote little notes on the inside  front cover.Book seven I bought my self but i would still save it.
  2. My photo albums-There not books you read but still books with great memories.
  3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver-I received this a gift and absolute love this book.It's on of those books that i can constantly reread
  4. My Sarah Desson books-One of my favorite authors.
  5. Library books-I tend to check out a bunch of books and i don't want fine ;)
  6. Any of my childhood books that i could get my hands on
  7. The 3 books my English teacher gave me my Junior yr-Mr.C was one of my favorite teachers in High school and always encourage me to read new books
  8. Really any book i could get my hands on in a short amount of time before the Aliens take me or the house burns down :D


 

7 comments:

  1. New follower! Awww, that is so sweet about your dad writing notes inside the Harry Potter books! A wonderful reason for wanting to save those books! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-10-tuesday-books-worth-saving.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be very difficult to watch books received from a favorite teacher to burn down.

    Here's my Top Ten Books I'd Save If My Home Was on Fire.

    I'd like to invite you to sign up for my February Giveaway! Win Paris to the Past or All Kinds of Kisses or a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list! At a moment of crisis I wouldn't contemplate which books to take...I would just grab and snatch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I have seen Sarah Desson books everywhere, but have not read any. I guess I need to get one to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is a freebie...meaning YOU pick whatever topic your heart desires! Did you miss a topic you wanted to participate in or have a really specific topic that will probably never be a general Top Ten Tuesday topic?

    Read more: Trực tiếp ket qua xo so mien Bac hôm nay nhanh và chính xác nhất

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post