Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(43)Bookish Resolutions/Goals


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This weeks top ten is Bookish Resolutions/Goals


Melissa's Top Ten Bookish Goals:
  1. Make a dent in my TBR pile I have so maany books just gathering dust.I feel like this is the year I attack my TBR
  2. Read more classics. When I say this I do mean all the classics. 
  3. Read Non-fiction- I have so many memoirs I want to read I feel like this is the year to start on them.
  4. #RivetedReadingChallenge 25 goals i'm setting for myself this year.
  5. Reread my faves I want to fall in love with my favorites all over again
Jessica's  Top Ten Bookish Goals:

1. Reading books because I love reading! Not just because the blog needs content. Sometimes my reading felt forced, therefore my reviews were not as comprehensive as they should have been,.
2. Read different genres, try a something new! I don't usually read ya books where the romance is main theme/plot but I'm going to try!
3. Read 20 books or more this year! Not sure how many I read last year but I will keep track this year.
4. Start writing more, I am a procrastinator to the fullest! I have to set aside time to write, write what? I have no idea but I will let writing be my outlet.
5. Read the books on my bookshelf, I haven't read...I tend to buy books, but not set aside time to read them. I like collecting books, and apparently letting them...I will do better

What are your Bookish Goals/Resolutions for 2018??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post