Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About:
- Born to Rock by Gordon Korman, I literally remember nothing from this book other than the fact that I enjoyed.
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart, I member some of what happened and like all of E Lockharts books I loved this one but the details are fuzzy.
- Four Summers by Nyrae Dawn, Apparently I wrote a review for this book and thought it was wonderful but i remember next to nothing about this book...so there's that.
- The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff, I remember the general idea of this novel.There were changelings and mysterious creatures... but I'm missing a few details. I definitely have been thinking of rereading this novel.
- Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets by Evan Roskos, I remember nothing at all about this book. Seriously nothing...Walt Whitman was mentioned...
- Scythe (Arc of a Scythe #1) by Neal Shusterman, I am pretty sure I remember the plot but then it's all gray after that. There was death involved, I remember that much...
- Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray, I am currently reading this book but it's taking me longer than I would like to admit. I have to start over every-time I stop. Lair of dreams is a faster read than The Diviners but I can't remember...
- One was Lost by Natalie D. Richards, Details are gray but I remember that someone dies. Possible love story? Lots of running?
- Rose Blood by A.G. Howard, This was my first "Phantom of the Opera" retelling but I did not finish the book. I heard that it was a great read but I just remember not liking the story or main character. Lots of singing...or she would have headaches?
- The Wicked Awakening of Ann Merchant by Joanna Wiebe, ......This was the sequel, and I was lost the entire book. I did not know it was a sequel, just grabbed the book from the library...
These are the books that did not leave a lasting impression on us, or we simply can't remember. What books have you read but can't remember much about them?