Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday(33)

            Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and specifically spotlights upcoming novels we can't wait to read. As always, there are some amazing upcoming books, but this week I'm particularly excited for...

 Title: Lady Theif
Author:

Realease Date:Feb 11,2014
Publisher: 
Walker Childrens

Scarlet’s true identity has been revealed, but her future is uncertain. Her forced marriage to Lord Gisbourne threatens Robin and Scarlet’s love, and as the royal court descends upon Nottingham for the appointment of a new Sheriff, the people of Nottingham hope that Prince John will appoint their beloved Robin Hood. But Prince John has different plans for Nottingham that revolve around a fateful secret from Scarlet’s past even she isn’t yet aware of.

Forced to participate at court alongside her ruthless husband, Scarlet must bide her time and act the part of a noblewoman—a worthy sacrifice if it means helping Robin’s cause and a chance at a future with the man she loves. With a fresh line of intrigue and as much passion as ever, the next chapter in Scarlet’s tale will have readers talking once again 

 I can't wait I mean whats not to love about Robin Hood and a kick ass women Scarlet
  So that's what I'm waiting.So how about you? Leave a link and let me know. :)
Melina Marchetta
Melina Marchetta

7 comments:

  1. Ah! This reminds me that I haven't read Scarlet! I always meant to, and I love love love Robin Hood stories. Great pick!! :)

    My Wow!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Scarlet, so I can read this one! Great pick and pretty cover!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting but I haven't read Scarlet. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Robin Hood retelling? Awesome. Thank you for sharing.

    New GFC follower.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my blogger friends loved the first book in the series, so I'm looking forward to starting this series.
    Great pick!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pick. This sounds good. Thanks for sharing :)

    new follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-68-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick!
    Here is mine: http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-falling-by-ek-blair.html

    New GFC follower =)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post