Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Top Ten Books I Was "Forced" to Read (19)

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

 Top Ten Books I Was "Forced" to Read
  (either by teachers, friends, other bloggers, book club) -- doesn't necessarily have to be a BAD thing. Could be required reading, yes, but also book club, or just super enthusiastic friends "making" you read something)

1)The Alchemist My senior year this was required for class and I ended up loving the book and The Alchemist lead me to other Palo Cohelo
2)Satan Says Is a weird poetry book that I was required to read after a few reread the book grew on me.
3)The Bloody Chamber Retelling of fairy-tales and adaptions I loved this book,it was required for a class.
4)Tiger Lily Me and a friend were browsing the book store and my friend decided on buying this book,after she read it she forced me to read it because she loved it.
5)Not A Drop To Drink I was never all that interested in this book but I kept seeing great reviews on it so I felt forced to check it out.I'm glad I did.
6) Under The Never Blue I saw a bunch of reviews and post about this book and eventually gave in and read it.I can't wait for the third book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post