Thursday, October 3, 2013

Five Minute Friday(1)-Write

 Five Minute Friday. 

Hey there fellow people!

Here's the deal. Five Minute Friday. You go find the little prompt at the wonderful Lisa-Jo's blog, set the time and write for five minutes, and then just stop. Where you are, no edits, just publish raw words. 





START
 WRITE..

So five minutes to write.To write whatever comes to mind to just let go and type away...Is five minutes enough,
Enough time to just let go to just be free.The fact that people just time these beutiful, awkward,silly or moving posts is so sureal to me.

The fact that i decided to join in on this madness is insane but awesome.I start to type than stop so many thoughts I could share anytime but this feels differeent.I see mistakes and I might just leave them I wonder if others truly just write and leave there mistakes.

The red line daring me to change it.My five minutes coming to a close I had so much to say but it happens.Am I being silly.I wonder if I'll will do the FMF thing again.
Maybe.

STOP 

Leave your comments and thoughts I'll return the favor :)

3 comments:

  1. Keep going, keep writing! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it! :) I am terrible at keeping up with writing enough...and I miss it! This, although short, allows me the time to do something I love.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post