Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.
The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish
This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
- Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway This book has been out for a while but I have yet to get my hands on it an if Santa could help me out I'd be grateful.
- The Lost Prince By Julie Kagawa because it's an Iron Fey novel.
- Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter since I've heard good things about it.
- Tilt by Ellen Hopkins because i'm a sucker for her books.
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer , David Levithan because David levithan is one of my favorite authors and I'm a fan of Andrea Cremer's books.
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson I borrowed this book from a friend and was reluctant to give it back ever since it's been on my Christmas list.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor So this is cheeating but i want both!
- Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls #2) by Tera Lynn Childs I have the first book on my E-reader and would like the second as well.
- Harry Potter:Page to Screen By Bob McCabe Since i', a huge Harry Potter Fan.
- Amy and Rogers Epic Road Trip by Morgan Matson I borrowed this one from the library and I would love to own it.