Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Ten New To Me Authors I Read in 2012 (12)

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten New To Me Authors I Read in 2012

 


  1.  Kai Meyer thanks to Goodreads I found about this author and his series  I loved Acadia Awakens it's filled with the Mafia,Ancient myths and takes place in Itlay. To bad the rest of the series is in German.
  2. C. L Causer  I was emailed  by the author  about the book Power Within- and I'm glad because it was a pretty good read.
  3. Jodi Picoult So I know it's hard to believe but Jodi Picoult is slighty new to me and before this year I haven’t read one of her books. Yes... I've read My Sister's Keeper but only after I saw the movie so I’m going to say that it didn't count.
  4. Erin Downing  One again I have to thank Goodreads for introducing me to this author and her  book None of the Regular Rules.
  5. Jessica Thompson  I read her debut novel This is a Love Story  thanks to the library and I'm glad i didn't can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
  6. Melissa Andrea I have to thank one of my fellow bloggers for helping me discover this author. If I remembered who it was I would give a shout out. Sorry.
  7. Kaitlin Bevis An author who took a  pretty unique take on Greek myths.Persephone is book one of a series and i have high hopes for book two
  8. Gennifer albin  Dystopian books, have become my addiction especially those  that sounds as unique as Crewel.Another author introduced to me by Goodreads...Third time mentioning Goodreads. I might be spending too much time on there trolling for info on new books and authors. 
  9. James Patterson  Okay so I heard so much about how great Patterson's books were from a friend who’s obsessed with the Maximum Ride series. So I had to give his books a try I've read Witches and Wizards and part of one of his other books months ago and honesty James Paterson is not for me.
  10.  Abbi Glines I first heard about this author thanks to her debut novel Breathe  that came out last year,i read it in January and now it December and i can't get enough of her books.Especially her Sea Breeze Series i can't wait for hew new book Fallen To Far.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post