Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday(21)

 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and specifically spotlights upcoming novels we can't wait to read. As always, there are some amazing upcoming books, but this week I'm particularly excited for...


Title: Golden
Author: Jessie Kirby
Release Date: May 14th 2013
Publisher:Simon & Schuster

Seventeen-year-old Parker Frost may be a distant relative of Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she’s about to graduate high school without ever having kissed her crush or broken the rules. So when fate drops a mystery in her lap—one that might be the key to uncovering the truth behind a town tragedy, she decides to take a chance.

So that's what I'm waiting on.So how about you? Leave a link and let me know. :)  

3 comments:

  1. Robert Frost? This sounds so cool! Never heard of it before, I'll have to add it to my to-read list! My never ending list... haha.

    My WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the whole Robert Frost thing pulled me in & yeah I feel like my list keeps growing constantly.

      Delete
  2. The cover. The synopsis. THIS IS SO FOR ME. I'M IN. Even if my TBR is mountain-high, this is sooooo in. Excellent pick! :))

    Check out my Wow

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post