Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday(25)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and specifically spotlights upcoming novels we can't wait to read. As always, there are some amazing upcoming books, but this week I'm particularly excited for...


Title:Poison
Author:Bridget Zinn
Release Date:March 12,2013 
Publisher:Disney Hyperion

 Sixteen-year-old Kyra, a highly-skilled potions master, is the only one who knows her kingdom is on the verge of destruction—which means she’s the only one who can save it. Faced with no other choice, Kyra decides to do what she does best: poison the kingdom’s future ruler, who also happens to be her former best friend.

But, for the first time ever, her poisoned dart misses...

Now a fugitive instead of a hero, Kyra is caught in a game of hide-and-seek with the king’s army and her potioner ex-boyfriend, Hal. At least she’s not alone. She’s armed with her vital potions, a too-cute pig, and Fred, the charming adventurer she can’t stop thinking about. Kyra is determined to get herself a second chance (at murder), but will she be able to find and defeat the princess before Hal and the army find her?

So that's what I'm waiting on I love stories when the damsel is the kickass one.
Leave a comment below and tell me what you're waiting for.:)

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun (and I love the cover).

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of this! And the pig sounds great! LOL
    Great pick.

    Michelle :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great book. Hope you enjoy it too. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pick, I picked it last week :) The summary sounds fun and hopefully Krya is bad a** character!

    Ashley @The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO in love with that cover! Can't wait for it to come out!! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post