Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday(60): Books that have awoken the travel bug in me..

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Books that have awoken the travel bug in me...

Jessica's Picks
(I only did  five because ten is a bit much for one person..lol!)
  1. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares - I would love to travel with my closest friends! I am a hot mess express, not to mention super anxious/worrisome but I love traveling. Definitely need a road-trip asap! 
  2. Caraval by Stephanie Garber - I love the setting of Caraval, it so me! Literally constantly moving, and not to mention that everyone is apart of the story/game! I would love to participate, and join the crew! This book makes me want to work for a cruise ship or teach over seas. 
  3. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien - Middle-Earth! Ugh not have to think about everything that is superficial but other things like don't get eaten by a dragon or fall off a cliff. No shoes!?!?! New Zealand here I come! 
  4. Dead until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris - Small town in Louisana! I just really like Louisiana, and need to visit again. 
  5. Bruja Born (Brooklyn Brujas #2) by Zoraida Córdova - Brooklyn!! I have never been to New York, and I would love to visit. 

Let us know what books have awoken the travel bug in you, in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post