Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Book Blogger Hop(2): June 1st - 7th



The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Rambling of a Coffee Addict relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. 

There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

Question of the week: 
 What do you think your blog says about you?
(submitted by Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next)


Melissa's Answer:
I think the blog showcases a lot of my personality and my love of reading.

Jessica's Answer:
I think the blog says that I love books, mainly ya books, and I read a lot. 


Let us know what you think our blog says about us or what you're blog says about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post