Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday(31)Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads
Books I've Read
  1. Between Us and The Moon Rebecca Maizel I've just read this book and i adored it.Perfect to read while soaking up some sun.
  2. The Summer of Yesterday Gaby Triana Great summer read involving Disney,Cute boys and a trip in time and learning about appreciating the past.
  3. How to Meet Boys Catherine Clark Great book about a summer a group og friends will never forget.
  4. Any of the books co written by Rachel Choen & David Lethivan So this might be cheating because i guess this can count as 3 book but I really enjoyed reading these books and would mind rereading them on a beach.
  5. The Curiosity because i can reread this anthology anywhere a million times and not get tired of it.
Book I've Yet to read

  1. #Nerd Cambria Hebert The whole opposites attract thing always interests me.
  2. Joyride Anna Banks Defying expectations who wouldn't want to curl up on a gorgeous day and read about that.
  3. The Summer Of Chasing Mermaids That cover is absolutely lovely and when I get my hands on that book in a week or so its going to look great with me hanging on the beach.
  4. The Cost Of All The Things Maggie Lehrman Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind meets We Were Liars enough said.
  5. Second Star Alyssa b. Sheinmel Three wordon why this book is on my list :Summer,Surfing,Peter Pan

6 comments:

  1. Good list! Hope you get to read all the books on your list this summer!
    Here's my List -http://wonderstruck-kcks.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-twelve-books-that-i-plan-to.html?showComment=1432622869693#c7582185275367415703

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rebecca Maizel but haven't picked that book up yet, I need to! Great list, I love your choices, so many excellent summer reads!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so looking forward to #Nerd but it ended up disappointing me! I hope you have better luck with it. Second Star is defiantly on my TBR list- rewrites are just awesome right now.

    Top Ten Beach Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer about #Nerd disappointing you I hate when that happens. Rewrites and retelling are my favorite. Thnks for commenting.

      Delete
  5. *snap I can't believe that I forgot to add The Summer of Chasing Mermaids to my list. Enjoy all your summer reading.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post