Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie:Top Ten Authors I Can't Get Enough Of (22)

 
Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie 


So since this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is a freebie I decided to do....
 Top Ten Authors I Can't Get Enough Of


  1. David Levithan-I will literately devour any book he writes
  2. John Green-Any Life Question can be answered by reading one of his books...ohkay maybe that's a bit much but seriously they're pretty awesome.His videos with his brother Hank are a great watch as well.
  3. Sarah Dessen -Her books liter my book shelf.
  4. Mareen Johnson-I've read a couple of her books but I'm a huge fan of her on twitter.She seem sawesomly quirky.
  5. Sarah Bres Brenana -Her Lyborn series breaks my heart everytime and I love it.
  6. Julie Kawaka- Be it about Vampires,Fey or now Dragons I'm reading her books.
  7. Melissa Marr- Her Wicked Lovely Series has a special place in my heart.Her other books are perfectly creepy.
  8. Jenny Han- Her contemps make me smile,her most recent book especially. 
  9. J.K Rowling- Harry Potter..Need I say more.
  10. Cassandra Clare-Shadow Hunters are pretty badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post