Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday REWIND!(21)

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.
The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish  
 This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
The REWIND! topic I picked is Top Ten Posts I Think Gives You The Best Glimpse of Me!

 So this post will contain the posts I wish more people could have checked out so they can get the WHOLE picture of me!!--I'm essentially I'm pimping my self out there for the wonderful interWebz -- Things included will be reviews that highlight my style, posts that give more insight into ME, those posts that show off MY awesome personality, etc.(Yay paraphrasing)
Reviews 
 I feel like I don't have a certain type of blog/review style but if I had to guess I'm the rambling type. Sometimes I like to keep things either short and sweet or I go on long lengthy rants. Sometimes my ideas are detailed and organize while other times I just started typing and my thoughts seem more like organized chaos. Honestly though when I write a review I like to think of it as me talking to an unknown friend about a good book I like.
  1. Veronica Roth Divergent (♥Chicago!!!) I started my book blog way back when in 2011..Okay so that's not that long ago but sometimes it feel that way. My first review was on The Summer Crossing a novella by Julie Kawaga, My First book review however was on Divergent and I include it here because it shows how far I've come and highlights my change-if I even changed at all- in reviewing style.
  2. Under The Never Sky Is one post where my review gets a bit lengthy and detailed. Its a bit more refined than my other post and it shows that there's two sides to my reviewing style.
  3. Guitar Girl Is the last review I posted on this blog and it was done In Oct. This post shows you how my reviews normally look. It falls under the short and sweet category.
Get to Know Me Better
  1. Top Ten Books I'd Give A Theme Song To- I feel like you can tell a lot about a person by what      types of music they listen to and what type of books they read. So in this book you get to do just that you get a glimpse into the type of music I listen to and what books I read that I would pair with certain songs I like.
  2. Book Response One : Five Flavors of Dumb-This post was me sharing my book response I did for a class project.I also shows my creative writing side and my take on someone else's character..it's a bit like fan fiction I guess.
  3. Armchair BEA Day 1: Introductions- I participated in Arm Chair BEA and this post is the introduction post I shared with other bloggers participating in Armchair BEA.I have done one other intro post when I first started blogging and of course there's my about me page but I wanted to include this.
Randomness
A lot of my post are mini list or me going off on tangent about books relating to music or some other random Idea.The next few post highlight my love of mini reviews and list with a little music tossed in.Enjoy!!
  1. Bullying To This Day by Shane Koyczan is a slam poem that  has a great message regarding bullying.After hearing it I made a little list of books relating to bullying.
  2. Road Trips Wanna know my thoughts on road trips and find out about books relating to roadtrips.Yes?? Then this post is for you! 
  3. Breaking Up Is Easy To Do I had Crossroads (I Guess You Can Say Things Are Getting Pretty Serious) by Forever the Sickest Kids on repeat one day andI came up with this list Idea.
  4. Neverland I have yet to read Peter Pan it's a sad fact I know but I love the different adaptions I have seen and the retelling as well.This post features one of my all time favorite Peter Pan related book Tiger Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post