This week's Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish
This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week list is Top Ten Aww.. moments now there can be aww.. happy and aww.. sad moments.I'm going to list a bit of both. Also just a heads up i apologize for any spoilers i may give out.
- At the end of Mockingjay Suzanne Collins: “You love me, real or not real?” I tell him, “Real” Peeta and Katniss
- The Duff by Kody Keplinger When Toby tells Bianca that she should go to Wesley. I thought Toby was incredibly sweet.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth When Tris tell Four why she couldn't shoot him because it would like shooting her self.
- Before i die by Jenny Downham :'( Pretty much on every other page there was an Aww.. moment mostly sad Aww.. moments The ending was so sweet and sad.Definitely a tear or two happened while reading this.
- Summer's Crossing By Julie Kagawa When puck told Queen Tatiana why he would betray Ash also when Puck thought of Meaghan and how if he could he'd be her everything..
- .Lilli St. Crow-Strange Angels:Defiance When Dru finds Graves.
- Harry Potter Any moment between Harry and Ginny in the last two Books.
- Shannon Delany - 13 to Life 02 -Secrets and Shadows When Jessie told Max that if he leaves after Amy falls in love with him it will only hurt her.And it's to late for Jessie she loves Pietr but Max should stay away from Amy.
- Iron Queen Julie kagawa Favorite Aww. moment on the list When Meaghan releases Ash from his Oath and then Ash vows to find a way they can be together someday.
- The secret Life of Prince Charming Deb Caletti Two words The beach scene at the hotel So Cute.
So there you go my list of Aww.. worthy book scenes