Wednesday, December 19, 2018

10 Books I wish I had time to Read

10 Types of Books I Wish I Had Time to Read

Examples: Asian literature, Classics "Frankenstein" Mandatory literature that you never completely read for school/college, Holy literature, Your friends favorite book, Historical nonfiction...etc



Melissa's books..

So the majority of these books are classics and fantasy.

  1. Brontë Novels- I have read a couple bronte books but their are a couple like Wuthering Heights that I want to read.
  2. Jane Austen Classics- I love all the Jane Austen movies but I'm embarrassed to say I have never read any of her books.
  3. Game of Thrones- I love the show but reading the books seems so daunting.
  4. Peter Pan - I have start this book but never seem to have time to finish it.
  5. Harry Potter books- I want to reread these book but also so there are so many new books I want to read as well.

Jessica's books...

So the majority of these books are classics and fantasy.

  1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy - I loved the movie! I feel that I would love the book just as much if not better because we all know they leave things out of movies..
  2. Jane Austen Books- I have never read one of her books but I do love the quotes from her books..One of these days I will read them all. 
  3. White Teeth by Zadie Smith- I have yet to finish this book...not sure why. I believe the title throws me for a loop.
  4. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie- I have yet to read any of her books but I have bought them for coworkers during book exchanges... 
  5. John Green Books- Basically anything by Mr. Green, I never have time to read his books...like no time at all. Especially when I'm bored with nothing to do....I'm so bored that I can't be bothered to read his books but ehh...maybe one day I will have time to read his books. 
Tell us what books you wish you had the time to read below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post