Thursday, October 11, 2018

Book Lover's Tag (3)



I found this tag online and I thought it would be fun to do! This tag is originally from another very pretty reading and other lovely things based blog called 
Of Reading and Random Things 
(picture belongs to: emilythebooknerdxo.blogspot.com)

Today is Thirsty Thursday...depending on your location.. Melissa, and I are so excited to bring you our third Book Lover's Tag! Please enjoy reading our answers! If you would like us to answer certain questions for the next Book Lover's Tag,  just drop a comment below. 


1. Your Top 3 Favourite Books
Melissa: Tiger Lily, The Realm of Possibilities, and The Disenchantments
Jessica: Long Way Down, Piecing me Together, and Harry Potter 1-7

2. A Popular Author You Don’t Love

Melissa: This is a tough one there are some popular authors who I used to love but now I think they are problematic J K Rowling is one.
Jessica: I'm not going to use any names but their are  popular authors who are very silent on diversity....like nothing at all and they write about Black and brown characters but their white...No one calls them out 

3. A Series You Won’t Finish.

Melissa: The Beautiful Creatures Series and anything my Melissa De La Cruz because she stops all her series in the middle for some reason or another.
Jessica: United States of Asgard by Tessa Gratton...I'm good on her and her books

4. Your Least Favourite Genre
Melissa: Horror and kinda mystery 
Jessica: Erotica but I like Urban Fiction...I'm not really into Sci-fi

5. How many books did you check out last library visit?
Melissa: 7 books..half comics half novels.
Jessica: 3 or 4 they were mainly comics..

6. What series’ coming conclusion makes you sad?

Melissa : The Court of Roses and 
Thorns
Jessica: Sea of Ink and Gold

7. Name a book you’re embarrassed to say you haven’t read yet.
Melissa: Poet X

Jessica: T.H.U.G The Hate U Give...I stopped and couldn't start again..It was when they were talking to Khalil's grandmother.

8. Look at your bookshelf. What’s the first book you see with a yellow spine?
Melissa: Kissing Max Holden
Jessica: Piecing Me Together

9. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Melissa: Breaking the spine. I don't understand getting a book, and not reading it.
Jessica: Breaking the spine, I've tried not too but it was really hard to read the book. 

 10. What quote from any book will you never forget? Why is it significant? Melissa:
“What I learned;
The well-documented difference
Between alone and lonely
The comfort of knowing”
David Levithan, The Realm of Possibility



Jessica: 

Not all those who wander are lost.

J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring





Thanks for reading,

Jessica & Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post