Thursday, July 12, 2018

The Book Lover's Tag(1)


I found this tag online and I thought it would be fun to do! This tag is originally from another very pretty reading and other lovely things based blog called 

1. Do you have a specific place for reading?
Melissa
: Anywhere and everywhere
Jessica: Quiet places or my room mainly..

2. Bookmarks or random pieces of paper?
Melissa:
Both but mainly scraps of paper
Jessica: I like to dog ear my book pages..


3. Can you just stop anywhere or must it be at the end of the chapter?
Melissa:
It depends on the book.
Jessica: I literally stop reading anywhere! Unless I'm really into the book..


4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Melissa
: I drink while reading but I can only eat and read if I'm reading a comic or graphic novel.
Jessica: Possibly have a drink but I like to focus on my food...

5. Music or TV while reading?
Melissa:
It depends for music but I can not read while the tv is on.
Jessica: Definitely music, I have no idea sometimes how I can even focus..

6. One book at a time or several?
Melissa:
One book at a time..maybe two but no more than that.
Jessica: I am always reading several books at once! Just don't ask me to explain the plots...

7. Do you prefer to read at home or elsewhere?
Melissa
: I can read anywhere really. I don't care where.

Jessica: Mainly home but I'm open to reading in public places I just get distracted everywhere else..

8. Read out loudly or silently?
Melissa:
Both -__-
Jessica: I read silently, unless I read a shocking scene/chapter and have to read it out loud to understand what is happening better....

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
Melissa:
No reading ahead or skipping pages I hate spoiling the book for myself.
Jessica: Truly depends on the book, sometimes I will reward myself by skipping ahead to the end of the book..and then picking back up where I stopped!

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Melissa:
Breaking the spine. Books are meant to be enjoyed and well loved.
Jessica: BREAK THE SPINE! I mean did I really enjoy the book if the spine isn't broken..


11. Do you write in your books?
Melissa:
Sometimes...
Jessica: Naw..unless I'm giving the book away maybe or donating the books. I will leave a quote on the inside cover..

12. What book are you reading now? Melissa: A lot of comics.
Jessica: Nobody knows my name by James Baldwin,and apparently I'm into comics too! I picked up quite a few from my library run recently...

13. Favorite childhood book?
Melissa
: If You Give A Mouse A Cookie by Laura Numeroff
Jessica: Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak

14. All time favorite book?
Melissa:
The realm of Possibilities By David L 

Jessica: Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat

You can share your thoughts about my answers in the comments, or fill out this book tag yourself – let me know if you do. Happy reading and book tagging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post