Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Armchair BEA Day 1: Introductions



Armchair BEA is for those people who cannot visit Book Expo America but still want to join in the fun. I really wish I was in NYC with my fellow bloggers who are attending BEA (Book Expo America), but sadly I can't. It all good though I’m more than happy to be a part of Armchair BEA! Over the next few days I will be joining in with this event and their daily blog post topic suggestions.


I am . . . Melissa a book nerd who also really digs crocheting.
Currently . . . Trying to figure this whole life thing out...one existential crisis at a time.
I love . . . Yarn,pizza,life, and occasionally battling dragons of all kinds.
My favorite . . .Song at this moment is May I Have This Dance by Francis and The Lights
 feat. Chance the Rapper
My least favorite . . . book trope is the older man or woman teacher hooking up with a student
My current read . . . A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
My summer plans . . .Catching up on my TBR pile and soaking up some sun
My buddy . . .is my dog
My blog/channel/social media . . .is sporadic at best and kinda odd
The best . . .thing to drink on a rainy day is Abuelita's  Hot Chocolate

1 comment:

Popular Post