Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike When It Comes To Romances In Books (can do a full list or split it up in likes/dislikes or even things you want to see MORE of in romances in fiction)
Things I Dislike.
- That super obvious love triangle after barley ten pages in..
- Smut to the extreme.
- Romances between teaches and students, I get that it's just fictional but the thought makes me shudder.
- Insta-love: When characters fall in love as soon as they meet.
- The love interests treats the main guy/girl like shit for 60% of the book but all is forgiven in the end.
Things I Like
- Qirky non convential love stories
- Best friend love
- Romance books where the main girl or guy doesn't end up with any one and that okay.
- Wise spunky Mom or Grandma wisdom
- An adorable meet que