Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Covers of Books I've Read.(15)

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Favorite Covers of Books I've Read 

Okay so everyone has probably heard the time old saying "you should never judge a book by it's cover" but if you're being honest with your self you know you do that exact thing.I do this more often than not.




So that's my Top Ten Favorite Covers of Books I've Read. Picked solely because I found them pretty to look at& i'm glad I did because I enjoyed reading these books as well as looking at them.

Leave a comment and I'll check out you Top Ten!!

  Two Way Street Lauren Barnholdt
Under The Bridge Michael Harmon
Crewel Gennifer Albin
Five Flavors of Dumb Antony John
Awkward Marni Bates
Blaze Boyle Crompton
Better Than Running at Night  Hillary Frank
DUFF Kody keplinger
Dreamland Social Club Tara Altebrando
The Disenchantment Nina lacour

 

8 comments:

  1. some awesome looking contemps! haven't read any of them, but those covers are calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for stopping by and yeah the covers are pretty eye catching.

      Delete
  2. New follower here! I actually haven't read any of these, but many are on my TBR! I especially like the cover to Disenchantments! Here is my TTT: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesdaycover-love.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow & The Disenchantments is definitely a great book to read. :)

      Delete
  3. Great picks! Two-way Street, Crewel, Five Flavors of Dumb, Blaze, The DUFF, and The Disenchantments probably would have made my list if only I'd read them already <3

    Thanks for dropping by my Top Ten Tuesday post! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection! I want to read all of these - just from the covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by :D and if you want check out my posts an about 4 of I'd like that.

      Delete

Popular Post