Monday, April 24, 2017

Welcome Jessica!!


Rambling of a Book Nerd is now gaining a new reviewer.We are both avid readers with the tendency to borrow way too many books at the library,spend a ridiculous about of time talking about characters as if they are real and  lurk in the library/book store on the weekends.

Jessica will post reviews,participate in weekly post like W.O.W,Teaser Tuesday,etc and  ramble about her own bookish interests.

****************************************

Hey hey hey, it's me Jessica but you can call me Jess! I have been reading for fun since I was 6 but now many moons later I am an avid reader, who just loves reading. I'm from Southern Illinois but I tell people St.Louis, MO because no knows anything about Southern IL. I am a 20-something book novice who is known to read multiple books at once, then confuse the stories (we can't all be great). I believe in multitasking....I read during my down time, and I have a lot down time lol! I would love to write adult satire picture books, and young adult novels.


Favorite Color:  All colors associated with Purple!!

Favorite Book: I actually do not have a favorite book. I do have books that I re-read all the time which include Wicked by Gregory Maguire, and Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat.

Favorite Author: Unfortunately, I do not have a favorite author. I just love books and if the book is awesome I will give it a read

Favorite Movie: Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned (Idk about the CGI, its so good lol), all the Harry Potter Movies, and last but not least the last Twilight Sage: Breaking Dawn pt.2 (yes, the fight scene was that good!) #TeamJacob4Life


What are you currently reading?
As of right now I am reading two books: The Raven Kings Maggie Stiefvater and Witch Child Celia Rees .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post