Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday:Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From (23)

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish   This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From
  1. J.K Rowling-I own almost all the Harry Potter Books except the last one, my dad sent them to me when he was out of town.
  2. Lemony Snicket- The Unfortunate Events Series I bought all of the books at the scholastic book fair in elementary school
  3. Abbi Glines- I'm addicted to book he Sea Breeze and Rosemary Beach book series.
  4. Gayle Forman- I recent bought Just One Day and Just One Year plus my Co-counselor from camp bought me If I Stay for my Birthday just a week ago!
  5. John Green- I own like 4 of his books that I really enjoy.
  6. Cassandra Clare- The Infernal Devices Series and the first 3 books from the Mortal Instruments series I want to own her whole series.
  7. Stephan King- Most of the books I own from him were given to me. I own quite a few of his books but have only read one of them.
  8. Lauren Oliver- Two books from the Delium trilogy her book Before I Fall.
So there you go I own plenty of books but I don't have many books by the same author. I have a lot of book series' or trilogy I would like to own but I usually only buy the first own and maybe the second then check out the rest from the library or borrow the books from a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post