Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (37)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine, and specifically spotlights upcoming novels we can't wait to read. As always, there are some amazing upcoming books, but this week I'm particularly excited for...
Title: To All The Boys I loved
Author: Jenny Han
Publisher:
Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
 Release Date:April 15 ,2014
 
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. 
As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.


I adored Jenny Han's Summer Trilogy and have yet to read anything by her again so when I saw this title and synopsis I planned to get my hands on this book when it comes out!!
  So that's what I'm waiting.So how about you? Leave a link and let me know. :)

2 comments:

  1. OHGOSH this one. I'd do anything just to have a copy. <<<333

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! So looking forward to this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post