Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday:Freebie(9)

Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.
The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish  
 This  meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's Top Ten is a Freebie so i decided that my top ten will be the...
Top Ten Books That Broke My Heart A Little

  1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta this book is on this list for so many reasons.
  2. My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoldi i cant explain why but the ending had me bawling like a baby.
  3. Never Eighteen Megan Bostic  the story is all about one weekend that seems simple but ends up meaning so much more.
  4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling throughout my childhood I read the Harry Potter books and when i finished this book I realized how much it meant to me.
  5. Before I Fall by
  6. this story is told though Tinkerbell's view about the love between tiger Lily and Peter Pan before the Wendy-bird.Towards the end my heart went out toward the wild haired Tiger Lily.
  7. Before I die by Jenny Downham the title pretty much explains why this book had me tearing up throughout most of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Post