Check out how Top Ten Tuesday works & the future schedule of topics HERE.
The Top Ten Tuesday, is hosted by the ever-fabulous The Broke and the Bookish
This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's Top Ten is a Freebie so i decided that my top ten will be the...
Top Ten Books That Broke My Heart A Little
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta this book is on this list for so many reasons.
- My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoldi i cant explain why but the ending had me bawling like a baby.
- Never Eighteen Megan Bostic the story is all about one weekend that seems simple but ends up meaning so much more.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling throughout my childhood I read the Harry Potter books and when i finished this book I realized how much it meant to me.
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver all you would need to do is read this book to find out .
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson this story is told though Tinkerbell's view about the love between tiger Lily and Peter Pan before the Wendy-bird.Towards the end my heart went out toward the wild haired Tiger Lily.
- Before I die by Jenny Downham the title pretty much explains why this book had me tearing up throughout most of the story.